Mill River Offers Something for Everyone
Mill River in South Lyon Township is a lovely neighborhood that consists of five small sub-communities and offers something for everyone. From two-bedroom patio homes and condos that are ideal for retirees looking to downsize to spacious five-bedroom homes with walkout basements, young professionals, established families, and empty nesters can all find homes for sale in Mill River that meet their needs.
5 Sub-communities of Mill River:
- The Cottages
- Oakmont Circle
- Condos at Oakmont Estates
Residents of each of the five individual neighborhoods can enjoy the resort-style amenities found in Mill River. With beautifully maintained, paved biking and walking trails, tennis courts, basketball courts, and three picturesque ponds that are perfect for fishing, you can get away from it all just by stepping out your door!
Enjoy Ideal South Lyon Amenities
Located just off Milford Road in New Hudson, purchasing Mill River real estate puts close to amenities and major roads that make it easy to get where you need to go. Interstate 96 is only two miles north on Milford Road, so commuting to Ann Arbor and Farmington Hills is a breeze.
If you love spending time outdoors, Coyote Golf Club is right across the street! Plus, Mill River is only a few miles away from:
- Kensington Metropark which features a lovely park, beach, and nature center
- Island Lake State Park, a 4,000 acre park with meadows and woodlands
- Atchison Memorial Park, with a playground that's perfect for toddlers and small children, plus a disc golf course.
- Lyon Oaks Dog Park, a 1,000 acre green space that includes a dog park, playground, and wetlands preserve
Along Grand River Avenue, just a few miles away, residents can enjoy a variety of restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores.
Mill River Public and Private Schools
For families considering Mill River and South Lyon homes for sale, we understand schools are important. Fortunately, you'll be part of the South Lyon Community Schools which are known for excellence.
Public schools include:
- Kent Lake Elementary
- Ann L. Dolsen Elementary
- Centennial Middle
- South Lyon East High School - a 2018 College Success Award winner
For parents choosing private schools, nearby options include:
- Chapman Academy (Kindergarten through 8th grade)
- St. Catherine of Siena Academy (9th grade through 12th grade)
- Catholic Central High School (9th through 12th grade)
Find Your Dream Home for Sale in Mill River
Whether you're downsizing, upsizing, or relocating, the Tina Peterson Team can help you find the perfect Mill River home. We specialize in South Lyon real estate and would love to help you find the right home for you and your your family. Contact me today at 734-306-5964 to get started!
Listing Your Mill River Home
Ready to sell your home? Get the best price for your home with a comprehensive market analysis! Knowing how much your home is worth allows you to price it correctly so you can sell it quickly! Contact us today to learn more!
Real Estate for Sale in Mill River