Second Street Flats
Brighton, MI 48166
Modern Urban Living at Second Street Flats in Brighton, MI
Featuring attractive, modern design, spacious floor plans, and one of the most sought-after locations in Brighton, it's no wonder that Second Street Flats real estate is highly sought after! These newly-built condos offer a low-maintenance lifestyle that allows you to live in the center of the action while still having your own private, peaceful getaway to come home to.
Residents enjoy the following amenities:
- Spacious two or three-bedroom floor plans
- Garden or two-story layouts
- Private patios or suspended decks
- Luxury kitchens with quartz countertops and Merriat® cabinets
- Large windows
- Energy efficient design strategies
- Custom entry built-ins and cubbies in some units
- Enclosed garages, attached garages for some units
- Walk-in closets
- Dual vanities
The community amenities include:
- Pet friendly
- State of the art fire protection system integration
- 550 square foot rooftop deck and garden for all residents
- Water, sewer, and exterior maintenance included in HOA
Enjoy Downtown Brighton at Second Street Flats
Located on Second Street just a few blocks away from West Main Street, purchasing one of the Second Street Flats condos for sale will put you in the center of the action! If you love dining out or grabbing a drink after work, your new home is less than a mile away from popular Grand River Avenue eateries and pubs, including:
- The Wooden Spoon - a bistro featuring locally sourced dishes
- La Marsa Brighton - a casual Mediterranean establishment
- Stillwater Grill - an upscale steak and seafood location known for their excellent food and atmosphere
- Brewery Becker
- Stout Irish Pub
In addition to plenty of places to eat and drink, there's also ample shopping opportunities nearby. For convenience, Meijer is located only a few blocks north, while Target and Kroger are both within a 10 minute drive. For fun shopping, check out Green Oak Village Place located less than five miles away on US-23 and has plenty of stores in and around the area.
With its close proximity to both US-23 and Interstate 96, residents at 2nd Street Flats in Brighton, MI will have no problem commuting to work or heading out of town for leisure.
Experience the Outdoors
- In addition to food and shopping, living in Downtown Brighton puts you near plenty of outdoor recreation! Within five miles of your new home are:
- Mill Pond Park featuring an area for live music and a large play area for kids
- Huron Meadows Metropark, a 1,540 acre area for fishing, boating, golfing, and walking.
- Brighton Recreation Area, a year-round park with horse stables, hiking, camping, and water sports
- Mt. Brighton Ski Area that features both flat areas and steeper hills for skiiers of all abilities.
Schools Near Second Street Flats Real Estate
Residents of the Second Street Flats are zoned for Brighton Public Schools, specifically:
- Hornung Elementary
- Scranton Middle
- Brighton High - a College Success Award Winner
Nearby private schools include:
- St. Patrick School (K-8)
- Cornerstone Christian (PK-8)
- Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran School (PK-8)
- Tri-Lakes Baptist Christian School (K-5)
- Holy Spirit Catholic School (K-8)
Come Home to Second Street Flats in Brighton
Be one of the first to enjoy this modern, gorgeous community that's located in a fantastic location! Contact our team to learn more and schedule a tour by calling us at 734-306-5964! We're here to help you find your dream home!